Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brief Hiatus

Before you obsessively check and recheck this blog over the next few days (you know who you are peeps), I wanted to give you a heads up that I will be taking a brief blogging break.

I'm headed to a conference this morning for work and will not return until Tuesday evening. It will be an intense couple of days since my employer hosts the conference and I know I won't hardly have time to sleep, let alone blog.

I'll try to post a few Twitter updates which will show up in the margin, but can't make any promises.

Say a little prayer for Michael as he holds down the fort. He's a great daddy, but I know playing the single parent role is tough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx for the heads up...Good Luck Michael!! Don't get bit!! UnkSam

Whitney said...

Noooooooooo! (I am one of those peeps.)