Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello again

I'm back from my work trip and love coming home to my boys (and Roxy, of course). Both Michael and Grayson survived taking care of one another without too many bumps and bruises.

I must brag on my husband for a minute because he tackled a mound of dirty dishes, grocery shopping and keeping up with his weekly trash/recycling chores all while I was gone. They even managed to work in a Sunday afternoon drive in Blauhai (Mike's classic BMW that rarely escapes our garage).

Grayson picked up some new skills as well, including a love of Cheezits, pointing out mama and dada in pictures, and my favorite, learning how to blow kisses. What a difference 2.5 days makes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Glad you're back with your boys. Maybe we can skype tomorrow evening. How's Baby Chewy doing on that issue? Didn't want to call on your first night home.
Love you all,
Pappa