Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Claire!

Our friends Rob and Courtney had a new arrival this morning! Baby Claire was born at 1:54 a.m. and weighed in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 21 inches long.

After going more than a week past her due date, I know Courtney is ecstatic for Claire's arrival. And for being preggers during the hottest summer on record in Oklahoma, I have to give props to this mama!

I'm looking forward to watching Claire grow and eventually watching she and her big sister Cora give their buds Grayson and Liam a run for their money.

Below are some pics of the sweet girl. She woke up and opened her eyes just long enough for us to have a little chat. Since Cora only has eyes for Michael, I've gotta get my bonding time in early with Miss Claire Bear.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! After all, she is my namesake! HaHa!
Tell mom and dad that she is perfect.
MOM

Courtney said...

So glad you two came to see us. I'm going to put the matching outfits on the girls soon and snap some pics. We truly treasure our friendship with your family.