Thursday, September 1, 2011

Grayson is Three!

After much anticipation...Grayson's birthday has finally arrived. Three years ago today, our lives were forever changed. In some ways it seems like yesterday, but in other ways I can't remember our family before Grayson was a part of it. Here's a fun look back at the birthday boy.

Our Labor Day surprise

 Gray turns 1! (check out the rolly polly legs)

 Grayson at 2 (turning into a skinny boy, no more baby rolls)

And now our boy is three. I can't even believe it...



This weekend is the "official" birthday party with friends (and a Lightening McQueen "happy cake," of course), but today it's all about how much joy this boy has brought to our lives.

We love you, Grayson, and can't wait to see how you grow and change over the next year! 


6 comments:

Emily said...

Give my sweet nephew a birthday squeeze for me! I'm looking forward to helping him celebrate this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Well Mr. Grayson have a wonderful weekend and party hardy.

Uncle P and Aunt B

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Grayson!!! I remember getting to hold you when you were just 4.5 hours old...your grandma and Aunt Emily made me wash my hands first!!! Can you believe that??? O well...have a great birthday and hope to see you in the next couple of weeks! Luv, unowho....okokok...unkSam

Anonymous said...

I agree it's hard to remember not having our first grandson in our lives. It's true what they say that " there's just nothing better than grandkids. We are truly so blessed. We love you so much and love every phase of life you are in.
Happy 3!
Susu and Pappa

birdie said...

Happy Birthday Grayson!!!! What a cute look back. He's such a sweetie.

Shauna Lawyer Struby said...

Happy birthday to Grayson. I can't believe he's three years old now. Hope Gray, his mom and dad are having a lovely time celebrating