Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life is a Picnic

Grayson spent Saturday night with his grandmama and grandaddy, and the trio took advantage of the gorgeous weather for a Sunday picnic in the park.


I love the picture above and the one below for several reasons. Despite the fact that this park is less than a mile from their house, clearly my mom doesn't do picnics halfway. Plates, tablecloth and PB&J...check! I also love the fact that she still has the tupperware plates that we used on camping trips when I was a kid. I haven't seen these plates in over a decade, but they have served up so many fond memories over the years.


After fueling up on peanut butter, it was time for playing on the park's many play areas. They also walked along the trails to take in some nature and visit the duck pond.








Looks like a fun day was had by all! Thanks grandmama & grandaddy!

No comments: