Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buddies

It's been a while since I've posted an update about Grayson and his best buds Liam and Cora. Most often, we see each other on impromptu walks or everyday cookouts, so I don't think to grab my camera. Since both Liam and Cora are approaching their one-year birthdays, I thought it was time for a few updated snapshots.

One thing you may notice is it looks like they all go to the same barber. Apparently, the caesar/buzz cut is the ticket to being "in" with this threesome.

Pajama parties are always popular with this crowd, but they do prefer to sleep in their own cribs and pack-n-plays. I'm sure someday soon we'll be creating big floor pallets for the kiddos.

Cora is a jumping bean, but doesn't mind taking a quick break for hugs.


Grayson still seams so big and burly compared to the two youngsters, but Liam is quickly building his mobility skills and is sure to take his first unassisted steps any day.

This picture makes me flash forward a few years when they can all talk and scheme against us...

Scheming? What? Not these angels...

No comments: