Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just a little off the top

This weekend I decided it was time to trim up Grayson's hair. He doesn't really have enough hair to justify a professional haircut, but it was getting a little unruly so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Michael was pretty skeptical about the whole thing, so he was quick to grab the camera and document the recipe for disaster.

First off, it was all about the set-up. We covered Gray with a towel and propped him up with a snack and Elmo DVD...he wasn't going to move a muscle.


Here's a before shot:


Michael had me pretty nervous from his lack of confidence. I can't imagine why he thought it wouldn't turn out well. Just because I can't cut a straight line to save my life is beside the point.

Here's the after...not a drastic change, but cleaned up around the neck and ears.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me! Guess you're a natural, Lin. Guess Daddy will have to eat his words!!!
L, Pappa