Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Girls Allowed

Michael has been looking forward to building forts with his son since we first found out we were having a boy. This week, Grayson discovered a love of fort building as well. 

So far the forts have been fairly simple in design, but I have a feeling that one day I will come in to see our entire living room transformed into an elaborate blanket tunnel system.




Despite all of this male bonding, when Daddy asked Gray who his best bud was he replied, "mommy!" which melted my heart. I'm enjoying it while it lasts because I know soon enough it will be "no girls allowed."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you recall, girls like forts too!! We built them over the dining room chairs and table. I still have the one my aunt made for you guys with vehicles on the sides and ties on the corners. I can't wait to use it with Grayson next time he comes. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Think it's gr8 Mike has an excuse to build forts again!! Have fun u 2!! u no who