Friday, January 14, 2011

Tug of War


This picture sums up how I've felt the last few weeks. It was taken the day after Grayson was born when my dad got a kick out of my multi-tasking skills as a brand new mom. I think it's an honest representation of the many directions moms (and dads) are pulled in during everyday life.

I feel like life has been bombarding me from all sides lately, not to mention my foot is still giving me trouble which adds to my frustration. I'm looking forward to a three-day weekend to hopefully unplug and relax while enjoying some time with family. I'm also expecting a new family member (baby Jack via my cousin Suzanne) to arrive any day now and cannot wait to meet him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all more than ready for Baby Jack to arrive! Take care and relax when you can-ha,like that happens with a 2 yr old and full time career, plus husband and home!! Aunt KM

Anonymous said...

gimme a break...just tell Gray to sit down and enjoy a book while you nap......how hard can that be? u no who

Anonymous said...

Oh, but what a beautiful baby he was, AND what a wonderful grandson he is NOW! Good thing God gave children to "young ens" because can you imagine what it would be like if you were say uh ""40""!!!Hope your weekend is relaxing and fun. LY,Pappa