Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowpocalypse

Oklahoma is expected to get pounded by a "blizzard" overnight tonight, along with a good majority of the rest of the country. My office and Grayson's school have both already closed tomorrow despite not one bit of precipitation actually falling from the sky (yet).

I'm looking forward to a day to stay in my pajamas and play with Grayson, catch up on some house chores and do a little cooking (assuming the power stays on). I'm hoping to also finally sit down to write a few new blog posts, so stay tuned. I have three posts written in my head, but have yet to take the time to upload pictures, etc.

Right now, happy hour by the fireplace is calling my name so you'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Hope everyone stays safe and warm out there!

No comments: