Thursday, July 14, 2011

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Tonight I was cruising the internet with Grayson by my side doing something else, when I headed over to this blog. He was paying attention more than I thought because he immediately recognized his picture and asked what I was looking at.

I tried to explain to him that this is his blog, but I don't think I did a very good job. Then I asked him what he wanted people to know about him. He replied, "my mama." Well, I'm pretty sure we've got that one covered.

After thinking up a few questions, I jotted down a quick "interview" of what Grayson likes at the moment:

What's your favorite word? Spiderman and Grave Diggers

Favorite food: peanut jelly (peanut butter & jelly sandwich)

Favorite color: blue

Favorite toy: lightening! (meaning Lightening McQueen from Cars)

Favorite shape: square

My birthday is coming.
He's also obsessed with the idea that his birthday is coming soon. We've been attending lots of birthday parties lately and he is highly anticipating his own. I've tried explaining how far off his birthday is, but everyday he tells me that his birthday is coming.

When I ask him what kind of birthday party he wants he says either Spiderman, cars or choo choo train. Perhaps I could figure out a way to merge them? That would be interesting. I'm hoping he'll change his mind or pick one before now and September.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pappa says you can never go wrong with cars!! Can't wait for the big day. 3 years young. Wow, time truly does fly.
AND: Someone else is getting ready for HER big day next week, say...Thursday and she will be _ _!
Hope its a blast too.
Love you, Dad

Anonymous said...

I know the number to put in those blank spaces....but for some reason, they keep auto deleting!!! HI GRAY!! luv u guys, unowho!!

Anonymous said...

I know that Uncle Paul would vote for choo choo trains. Also happy almost birthday to his mama.

Aunt Brenda