Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I got back into town late this afternoon and am so happy to be home. Grayson is on the mend and was excited to tell me all about what he's been up to while I've been "on an airplane" (which is where he thinks I've been since Sunday).

As I went to (finally) download the pictures from my camera I came across this picture from a week or so ago. Grayson's over-the-top, cheesy grin cracks me up and captures exactly why I'm so happy to be home.


It was also nice to get some love from Miss Roxy. Here are her "after" pictures from her spa day last week. The bandanna and ear bows lasted about 30 seconds.



While looking through the pictures, I realized I forgot to tell you about Grayson and Luke's drum lesson with my cousin Billy last Saturday. Billy has been a drummer since high school and has amassed quite the drum set. The boys were thrilled to check it out and Uncle Billy was equally excited to teach them how to work the pedals and reach all the various drums and symbols.

After a valiant attempt to teach the boys paradiddles, Billy finally gave up and let them just bang around a bit. They were in heaven.


No comments: