Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Boom!

Let me start by saying, no we are NOT pregnant again...I have even better news. In a few months, Grayson will have a cousin (via my sister Amy & brother-in-law Ben), in addition to five new playmates through other couples we know. That's a total of SIX babies!! WhoHoo!

We only know the gender of one so far...Miss Kate who is expected to make her debut this coming Friday if not before (hang in there, Nicole!). The other five babies are still too early to know their sex, but they are all due between May and July 2009.

This baby boom is quite exciting for our household and will be so much fun for Grayson to have friends so close in age. I have all kinds of baby shower and gift ideas floating through my head. It will be difficult to restrain myself!

No comments: