Thursday, November 6, 2008

Property of GV

I've been getting everything in order for Grayson's daycare debut next Monday. This means completing a packet of paperwork, getting his pediatrician to fill out some medical background forms, and labeling all of Grayson's stuff so it doesn't get lost or accidentally sent home with other kids. 

We definitely won't be traveling lightly when we go to drop him off. We have to bring his paperwork and shot records, two back up sets of clothes, diapers/wipes, ready-made bottles for the whole day, and a few blankets. All of this has to be clearly labeled with his name or initials. True to form, I've already started a list of things I want to be sure and not forget. 

As I sat down to label the clothes in Grayson's dresser, I realized it's already time to clean out a few things he's outgrown. It seems like just yesterday my mom and I were putting the tiny newborn shirts, socks and onesies into that drawer and now he's already too big for them. These are the same onesies that swallowed his little body when we first brought him home from the hospital two short months ago. I guess packing on more than four pounds and several inches will do that to you. 

No comments: