Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Night Redemption

Michael and I have decided to redeem ourselves after spending last weekend hold up in our house the ENTIRE time. Don't get me wrong, we had a nice and relaxing few days, but realized there are times our activities should require more than pajama pants.

So, tonight we're having date night! I'm not sure who is more excited, Michael and I or my mom (who gets to pick Grayson up from daycare and dote on him all evening). We're planning to go to dinner and then attend an art show fundraiser for the City Arts Center. I've never been to this event, but apparently it's a "see and be seen" type of affair.

I really could care less about that, but am looking forward to dressing up and spending the evening without drool or spit up on my clothing. That said, we'll probably find ourselves rushing to pick up Grayson by 9 p.m. because we're having withdrawals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 month birthday Grayson!!!! I can't believe you are 5 months old today. I got to hold you for the first time when you were only 4.5 hours old....you were so tiny and I had to sterilize my hands to the elbow before even thinking about touching you!!! Your pappa is there now and I plan to be there in about 10 days, so don't get tired of being held 24/7....or until you need changing! And don't let your mommy tell you that those are silly faces mommy and daddy are making....those are the same faces they've had forever!!! OK, better get going, I tried to post a comment here last week after reading about the wallpaper changes and my comments didn't take...your mommy and daddy have probably blocked me from here...but hey, I'll keep trying! Hope you are enjoying your new nursery school and I hope to see you soon! Love, your favorite (although you don't know it yet) Hotlanta Uncle Sam!!