Monday, August 29, 2011

Bring on the Mommy Guilt

As you know, I'm currently on a work trip and was already feeling guilty about missing my husband's birthday on Tuesday. To top it off, Grayson came home from school with a low-grade fever today and this evening developed a stomach bug to go with it. Great.

Luckily, Michael is one of the most caring, hands-on daddy's out there and I know our baby is in good hands. That said, I hate that I can't be there to comfort Grayson, help relieve Michael and try to bring at least a little fun to his birthday.

So tonight the mommy guilt has set in and I'm throwing a pity party since that's all I'm capable of doing one time zone away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Mike I would be glad to help him have a makeup birthday day. He really deserves it. Let me know if you want to plan something fun while I keep Grayson.
Love, MOM