Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

Last Sunday we took Grayson to his first pumpkin patch. He got decked out for the occasion in his Happy Halloween outfit, pumpkin hat and knit booties. Doesn't he look like such a big boy in his carrier?

Even though he had no idea where we were or what we were doing, Michael, Nana, Popper and I enjoyed picking out pumpkins and taking advantage of the adorable photo opportunities.




The farm we go to isn't just full of pumpkins...it also has a hay maze, hay slide, petting zoo and several other fun agricultural experiences. I'm hoping this becomes an annual event and am excited to see him enjoy the other activities over the years.

It amazes me that many children don't realize where pumpkins come from or that they grow on a vine along the ground. Grayson will be one of the first to know that they don't come from a bin at the supermarket.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

How cute! I'm glad Grayson can participate in fall festivities. He is so adorable -- I see a lot of Mike in him. Do you agree? I want to see more pictures!!!!! Can't get enough. :)