Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Top 10 Lists


Top 10 Things I Miss
10. Zippers (none of my maternity pants seem to have them)
9. Sushi
8. Painting/home improvement (mainly the satisfaction of crossing something off the to do list)
7. My old energy level (this is getting better, but still not 100%)
6. Thoughtlessly picking up heavy objects
5. Waking up and not being famished
4. Lying on my stomach
3. Having well-moisturized skin (I just can't seem to apply enough lotion these days)
2. Ice cold beer (didn't see that coming)
1. Dr. Pepper

Top 10 Things I Enjoy
10. Not having to rake the leaves (sorry Mike)
9. Reading my Pregnancy Day-by-Day book to see the baby's development 
8. Back rubs
7. Not worrying if the scale goes up a little
6. Peacefully sleeping without a dog under my legs (sorry Roxy)
5. Knowing my jewelry, shoes and purses will always fit
4. Watching Mike's creativity in planning for the baby (names, nursery ideas, ways to capture our child's life)
3. Hearing the baby's heartbeat 
2. BBQ chips (closely tied with guacamole at the moment)
1. Feeling the baby move

1 comment:

Erin said...

Feeling the baby move was the most amazing part of being pregnant for me. I'm glad you've reached that stage. It makes all that morning sickness worth it, doesn't it?

Thinking of you guys,
Erin