Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Sister Update

Hello All, 

Roxy here to let you know what's  new with my family. My baby brother Grayson may be stealing the show lately, but I make sure my parents remember I'm here and give me plenty of love. 

I'm never very far from my brother. I like to hang close by whoever is holding him just in case he needs my help. We have several things in common, including how much we enjoy napping and getting affection from our parents. I really want to shower him with kisses, but my parents won't let me. I was allowed to kiss Grayson's foot the other day and afterward was so happy I bounded around the room. 

My daily routine has changed a bit in the last few weeks because mom is around a lot more than normal. I used to get crated each day when my parents left for work, but now only dad leaves in the mornings which means I get to spend lots of time lounging around the house as a free woman. Napping on the couch is so much better than in my crate. 

This past week I was also allowed to sleep back in my parent's bed. There seems to be more room now that mom doesn't use so many pillows and her belly isn't taking up half of the bed. 

Overall, life is pretty good and Grayson seems to be fitting into my lifestyle just fine. I think we'll probably keep him. 

Love, Roxy

No comments: