Thursday, February 7, 2008

Belly Diaries

Up until now I've just plain ignored about a dozen requests to "capture my belly growth" in pictures. But today you're in luck, because Mike decided to show off his baby belly to tide you over until I'm ready to bare mine. We'll be sure to track his rate of growth along with mine and report back for your viewing pleasure. 

P.S. the part that cracks me up the most is how Mike positions his hands like he's covering his breasts. Guess he has been reading some of those pregnancy books after all, since he's captured the pose so well. 

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh that is funny. I hope we can get an instant replay at gamenight!

Me? A Mom? said...

Oh my god. At first glance I thought that was you and I was all, "Weird...she's really thin in the hip area and how strange that she's covering her bare chest!" LOL

I love it. You should do Mike belly shots the entire time and see if he gains any sympathy weight!

Jenkin said...

So I says to Mike, I says, "Dude! Naked pictures of your wife?" And he replies. "Dude, that's me." Totally ruined my morning… or did it?

Whitney said...

hahahah this is hilarious! it's a boy!