Saturday, March 14, 2009

Selling Out

You may have noticed a few changes on the left-hand margin of my blog. You can now subscribe to this blog and be notified of new posts and/or comments. You can also become a "follower" which gets your lovely profile picture listed on my blog and tells me I'm loved. 

The third change is a Google banner ad. Yes, I've sold out and decided to experiment with advertising on this blog. It is a simple formula:

You click the ad + I get paid depending on how many people click on the ads = Grayson gets to go to college

Well, I doubt the ad revenue will be rolling in quite that heavily but seriously, click on the ad and then we can cash in for ice cream or something. Nowhere in the aforementioned formula does it matter if you even remotely care about whatever is being advertised. Just click it, otherwise Roxy may not get to eat tonight. Just kidding, but I'm not above bribing. I'll share my ice cream with you, so click your little heart out. Thank you.

No comments: