Friday, March 27, 2009

Strike a Pose

In yet another mommy confession, I must admit I'm not very good about having Grayson's picture taken professionally. I finally got around to scheduling a portrait sitting for his 6 month milestone, but then had to push it back three more weeks because of all the recent travel to Houston and my work trips. 

We finally had his picture taken last Sunday and I realized it's a good thing we waited. Every picture came out so stinkin' cute we walked out spending a lot of money. Oh well, I think it was worth it. I could stare at the pictures and smile all day long. Hope you enjoy this small sampling from the photo shoot. 






2 comments:

Aunt Emily said...

Oh my gosh. You were right - every one is so stinkin' cute! He's getting so big!

Me? A Mom? said...

These are darling. I know what you mean about spending a ton of money on photos. It's like if you turn down buying a shot, it's like you're literally leaving your child in that camera. LOL