Sunday, April 20, 2008

Battle of the Bulge

Well, the much-anticipated belly shot has finally arrived. Thank you for your patience.

I'm now at the halfway point in this pregnancy journey and to celebrate I decided to share a picture of my current condition. My Grandmama refers to it as "blossoming"...which is really a polite way for saying I'm packing on the pounds.

Over the last week or two "the baby belly" (as Michael lovingly refers to it) has really come into its own. Even my go-to t-shirts (which I've always relied on for domestic lounging) have started to stretch in ways they aren't accustomed.

Oh well. Chalk it up to the next phase in this out-of-body experience.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Now that wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, was it? :)

You look WONDERFUL and definitely have the "pregnant glow!"

Courtney said...

So pretty! Everytime I see you, you look great. Mike needs a new pic of his belly too! Maybe you should stand side by side and do it. I definitely think Mike can pooch his out farther still.

Anonymous said...

How cute i love it!!!!!
Jen