Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Roxy's Update from Camp Green

Hello all. Roxy here.

I wanted to share with you the wonderful weekend I had at Camp Green while my parents were away. I'm not sure where they went, but it doesn't really matter because I had so much fun playing with other dogs and enjoying the outdoors that I barely even missed them.

I stayed with my good friends Rob, Courtney and Chaco (their large Catahoula which I pretend I don't like). They all showered me with attention and let me romp around outside with some other dog friends. As an added bonus, I got to chew up sticks which is one of my favorite hobbies.

Overall it was a pretty fun weekend. My favorite parts were spending time on Courtney's lap or snoozing on their bed. I even like Chaco a little better (but don't tell him that).

I knew mom would miss me, so I wrote her an email to help her not be homesick. I think it really cheered her up. Here's a picture that pretty much sums up the great weekend I had:
That's me on top of Rob & Courtney's church clothes. Don't tell mom I did that...she would have wanted me to have better manners as a house guest, but they had comforting smells and were just so soft.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Roxy, you were so well behaved! You are the easiest dog to dogsit. We miss you but, but I'm sure you are glad to be back with your own pack.

Whitney said...

Roxstar! I miss you lots. Remember when you came to Camp Delmar? You were spoiled rotten, went out on the town, growled at kids in the Loop, cuddled with John and me, starred in YouTube videos, ate treats from PetSmart, and terrorized my kitties. You had such a wonderful time and we did too (minus the kitties).

It sounds like your new friends are spoiling you. Laying on church clothes...Miss Roxy, you are very naughty and have a dangerous charm...