Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Bump Update

I just got home from my 7 month check up. It was a fairly routine appointment which I have to say I'm thankful for. So far, I'm having a textbook pregnancy with heartburn, hip/pelvic pain and the beginning stages of swelling right on schedule. 

The nurse measured my baby bump and checked the little guy's heartbeat. Both were normal and right on track where they should be. As usual, the baby kicked at the heartbeat monitor several times until finally calming down enough to let us get a reading of 149 (up slightly from 142 the last few months). It's also time for me to get some lab work done to check for gestational diabetes so they gave me the paperwork to take care of that in the next week or two. 

We go back on June 19 for a 4D ultrasound and I can't wait! In the meantime, here's an updated shot of the baby bump. I'm not quite brave enough to show you a bare belly pic, but trust me it's better this way. You don't have to look past the gross peach fuzz and distorted belly button that's slowly disappearing.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You look adorable! Thanks for sharing. :)

Molly said...

OMG, you look fantastic! Hope the last two months just fly by!