Sunday, June 22, 2008

Know Your Audience

Well, I've learned something about you all this week. Apparently gun posts get you talking more than 4D ultrasound pics or any other topic. Who knew? 

Everyday since the BB gun post, Michael has come home and casually remarked about how many comments his crazy actions have generated. We both thought that post would easily be trumped by the new ultrasound pics but not so much. 

As I sat down this morning to post about my first baby shower, I am now questioning your interest in that topic since it doesn't involve firearms or more crazy Michael antics. At any rate, I need to get some pictures uploaded before I share about the shower and our fun-filled Saturday. I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat to hear the onesie and baby toy details. 

No comments: