Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday Surprise

Michael got the best birthday surprise last night...the arrival of Blauhai. My dad decided to drive over from Mississippi a week earlier than originally planned to surprise Michael on his birthday.

Since the car's arrival around 6 p.m. last night, Michael has spent every waking moment tinkering, driving, tinkering some more. I think he's in heaven. He was outside working on the car until 2 a.m. and then woke up this morning and went out again at 8 a.m. He didn't even stop to make coffee, his typical morning must-have.

I can't get him to post anything on my blog or write anything in the baby book, but he did take the time last night to start a new website for his project car: http://www.mviidesign.com/Site_2/blauhai.html

I think that pretty much sums it up.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mike. This must be the pre-fatherhood version of a bachelor party.

Courtney said...

When I walked the dog by your house this morning shortly after 8 a.m., I was very surprised to see that he was up and at it already! He did say that you had a more restful nights sleep, so I'm glad for that.